Tuesday, February 7, 2017

How I Travel Ke Seoul With Budget Under BND1,500!



Some people say only the rich can travel. WRONG! If you do some research, you will find that traveling can be a lot cheaper than you think. To tell you the truth, my budget for my trip to Seoul last January I only bawa about BND1,200 ditangan and I survived 8 days disana. I was in Seoul from the 21st until the 28th of January 2017.

So how do I managed to travel with such small budget? Part ani memang banyak yang betanya and banyak yang mau tau.

1. Budget Airline - Pakai AirAsia, Bali Ticket Awal.



Super cheap flights and budget airlines like AirAsia will let you travel on a budget. Siapa inda kenal AirAsia? Flight yang diorang offer memang murah-murah and affordable.

My belanja for air tickets were roughly around $700+. I know mahal usulnya. By the way, just so you know harga ticket ani inda temasuk with my budget ni ah.

I spent $700+ on tickets pasal I was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Seoul, bukan direct flight. Lagipun mana ada direct flight dari Brunei ke Seoul pakai AirAsia.

Below is the amount of money that I spent membali ticket;

BWN to KUL: BND81
KUL to INC: BND291
INC to KUL: BND253
KUL to BWN: BND128
Total: BND753.

I did not spend BND753 all at once. What's the trick? Bali ticket sebuting-sebuting! ðŸ˜‚ Of course the only way you can do this is to plan your trip awal. We planned this trip for almost A YEAR! Once the date is confirmed, baru start membali ticket.

The trick is to secure the ticket one way saja dulu, then bulan dapannya bali lagi ticket untuk balik apa. Of course if you have the money bali lah saja return ticket tarus.

2. Travel In Group - Sharing Is Caring nya urang putih.



Traveling solo can be fun and it is the best way to find yourself. Although I have never been on a solo travel, I would love to experience it one day.

Traveling in a group can be an advantage! Why? Because you can share membayar tempat tinggal and transport. Splitting the taxi fare with your friends can be a lot cheaper daripada membayar seorang diri. My last trip to Seoul I was traveling with my cousins, so everything kami sharing membayar saja.

3. Travel by Train/Jalan Kaki - Avoid makai Taxi.



Taxis are everywhere in Seoul. Bejurit macam nasi katok lol But the disadvantages are they can be really expensive! Advisable memakai subway/train kalau biskita kan jalan-jalan disini pasal it cost way cheaper than taxi, ganya lambat sedikit lah kan sampai arah destination yang kitani kan tuju atu. Memakai bus payah sedikit kalau di Seoul pasal all the signs and routes are written in Korean, unless biskita bedangan dengan orang yang pandai membaca tulisan Korea. 

4. Tinggal Di Guesthouse - Hotel Mahal Di Korea.



Nowadays you can find cheap hotels and accommodations through mobile apps like booking.com, agoda, etc. On our last trip we stayed at 24 Guesthouse di Gangnam area, murah saja and it only cost us around BND218 for 8 hari! And the owner Mr. Lee is really friendly urangnya.


With Mr. Lee, the owner of 24 Guesthouse in Gangnam. His family runs guesthouse business all over Seoul! Google saja 24 Guesthouse banyak tu!

Of course you need money to fund your trip. If you are working, try to save as much as you can. It took me a couple of months to save up some money for my trip to Seoul last month. Duit inda gugur dari langit, but the whole trip was totally worth it!

If you have more questions pasal my last trip to Seoul you can contact me on Instagram and Twitter: @haneeeeep or just drop me an email at mh.hidayat256@gmail.com!


16 comments:

  1. Somehow makanan2 for melayu sanang belurihkah?.. 😅😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makanan melayu ada di kawasan Itaewon, tempat yang banyak restaurant halal hehe

      Delete
  2. Brapa minit sampai ni dari gangnam to myeongdong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Around 10-15 minutes ikut keadaan traffic disana.

      Delete
  3. Brapa minit sampai ni dari gangnam to myeongdong?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pakai apa? Taxi or train? I plan kan ke korea this november, and first time. Can u tell me more? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry wrong info! 10-15 minutes atu kalau pakai taxi dari Myeongdong ke Gangnam. Kami kesana pakai train hehe it took about Sejam labih kan sampai kesana. Where are you staying November nanti? :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nda payah kah membaca signboard arah train atu? I've googled semua tapi like its hard pakai train pasal ada mcm Line 4, exit 6 like that. Plan kan stay di hotel kali pasal guesthouse panuh around november �� try BoA guesthouse and your recommended guesthouse tapi panuh jua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly masa awal-awal kami makai train ada sasat jua lah. I mean bukan sasat sampai arah kawasan lain. Just arah wrong Line tia apa. Sudah few times makai train atu biasa tia sudah. Pasal every tampat yang kan di aga on each Line atu ia color coded iatah sanang. Ikut saja colornya atu.

      Delete
    2. Can you gv me one example color coded atu? �� sorry banyak tanya pasal it'll be my first time there!

      Delete
    3. Can you gv me one example color coded atu? �� sorry banyak tanya pasal it'll be my first time there!

      Delete
    4. I'm having trouble kan explain how. kalau face to face sanang sikit. hahah But I found a video on youtube tho! Hope this helps :)

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSU_6wZMpnc

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the share.
    Planning kan ke sna this year tapi masih meriki2.
    Will drop a few questions nanti. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! If ada soalan just ask away hehe :)

      Delete

Template Designed by Mastemplate