Friday, February 10, 2017

Day 1 in Seoul - WORST DAY EVER!

We arrived in Seoul from Kuala Lumpur on 21st January 2017 at 3:00pm (The time differences is 1 hour di Seoul). We literally landed in snow on that day! 😀


It was freezing cold! First time lagi experiencing winter. 😂

Wearing a hoodie that I bought from Lagenda Clothing. Usulnya macam tabal but trust me, I can still feel the cold breeze because it was really cold that time!

We spent almost an hour di Airport mencari taxi or bus untuk ke guesthouse tapi payah kan belurih. Luckily ada this one taxi driver meng-approach kami and offer taxinya. Awal-awal I hesitated takut taxi sapu kah apa then he showed his name card and ia cakap ia pakai meter jua apa. He looks legit so we took his offer. 

It took about sejam labih from Incheon International Airport untuk smpai ke guesthouse kami di Gangnam. If you guys followed me on my Instagram (If you haven't, go follow me now! 😜) you will know the incident that happened to me once we arrived at the guesthouse.



YUP! You read that right. I left my bag in the taxi!! A bag full of valuable items. Here's whats inside my bag yang tetinggal di taxi atu;

1. My laptop
2. Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
3. Asus Zenfone C
4. GoPro Hero 4 Session
5. Nintendo 3DS XL

When I found out my bag atu tetinggal di taxi, of course I panicked! I almost cried and inda tau kan buat apa. I can only hope that taxi driver jujur and hantar balik my bag. 

After about setangah jam, I feel like redhakan saja because those stuffs dapat dibali lagi nanti. Luckily I have my wallet and my passport dalam pocket seluar all the time!

But AHAMDULILLAH lapas kan sejam, the taxi driver came back!


I ran outside and hugged him and gave him some money! Payah belurih urang jujur masa ani and nasib ia menghantar balik my bag.


"Best Driver". Very well deserved! Hahahah.. If you happen to be in Seoul and mencari transport you can contact Mr. Jung. He is a very honest driver and he speaks English jua! Save the number!

Alhamdulillah after that incident our whole trip was a blessing! I get to meet new people, and hang out with a K-Pop artist! Siapa nah? I will reveal who she is on my next post! 😝

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Designed by Mastemplate